Use your finger, movement to pan around, pinch to zoom or select view on Google Maps for full screen
When in Las Vegas you have to see the Bellagio fountains, after all It’s free and entertaining. However it turns out the fountains don’t start until 3pm, so dont go waiting around for nothing in the morning.
The schedule is:
- Monday – Friday 3 pm – 8 pm every 30 minutes.
- Saturday and holidays noon – 8 pm.
- Sunday 3 pm – 8 pm.
- Monday-Saturday 8 pm – midnight every 15 minutes.
- Sunday 11 am – 3 pm every 15 minutes.
Built on the site of the demolished Dunes hotel and casino, an 8 acre lake between the Bellagio building and the Strip with more than a thousand fountains dancing to music ranging from Pavarotti to Sinatra.
Depending where your coming from walking is the easiest, but if your further afield the jump in an Uber/Lyft to drop you off.
I’ve put together a little list of 21 things you could do if your unsure.
- The best views can be seen from the top of the Eiffel tower, Paris.
- Check it out both during the day and again at night.
Have I missed anything, Let me know below