Use your finger, movement to pan around, pinch to zoom. Click the white arrows to move on and select view on Google Maps for full screen.
KingsBeer Festival is set just behind the Kingswear railway station. Being right on the embankment it has great views of the River Dart. There was over 60 ales from across the UK, around 10 ciders (plus wines and soft drinks) and live music to keep you entertained!
Kingsbeer is a three day festival with 70+ beers, craft beers & ciders. The bar operates on a token-only system, you will need to purchase drinks tokens on your way into the festival. There are no tokens included with your festival ticket. You will need cash to purchase your drinks tokens, no cards will be accepted anywhere on site. The tokens desk will be open throughout the festival should you wish to top-up.
Entry is free with a valid steam train ticket or if you made it another way you’ll have to pay on the door, £5 entry on Friday & Saturday or £3 on Sunday.
drinks tokens cost £10* for 6 tokens, 1 token = half a pint of beer or cider.
The festival opens its gates at 4pm on the Friday and closes at 11pm. It reopens at 12.00noon on Saturday, closes again at 11pm and on the Sunday 12noon – 6pm.
- Train, The best way is by the steam train from Paignton. For £16.95 gets you to the festival and free entry, plus this includes use of the passenger ferry to Dartmouth.
- Bus, Catch the Stagecoach No.120 service from Paignton to Kingswear (via Goodrington, Broadsands and Hillhead) or the No.18 service from Brixham.
If you prefer to travel to Dartmouth and hop over on the ferry, then bus services serving Dartmouth can be found on the Stagecoach website.
- Car, Very little parking in Kingswear, so best to get dropped off by a friend.
There are a few food stalls to choose from
- BBQ (Burgers & Hotdogs)
- Ship Inn
- Steampacket Inn
- Go by Steam train and use the ticket to head to Dartmouth on the Ferry for a drink or two across the river before the festival starts.
- Nearest ATM is in the post office by the lower ferry slip road or in Dartmouth
- For more info go to www.kingsbeerfestival.com
Have I missed anything, Let me know below