In the small riverside village of Kingswear is this traditional 15th-century English pub. It has spectacular views from the terrace overlooking the river Dart. Comfortable bar area where two open fires add to a warm atmosphere. The menu looked great and the locals rated the food highly. I’d like to come back to give it a try.
Use your finger, movement to pan around, pinch to zoom. Click the white arrows to move on and select view on Google Maps for full screen.
Higher St, Kingswear TQ6 0AG. Very close to the Dartmouth Steam Railway station.
- By Car, Very little parking in Kingswear, there is a small car park by the passenger ferry behind the train station and a few spaces at the top of the hill.
- By Train, Steam train runs every 45 mins. Only 30 a second walk from the station.
- By Bus, every hour from Paignton, No. 120 will drop you at the Banjo then it’s just a short 2 min walk down the hill.
- By Ferry, Catch either the passenger ferry (near the harbour) or the lower ferry from Dartmouth.
- Steampacket Inn
- Family and dog-friendly.
- Booking is usually recommended for a meal.
Have I missed anything, Let me know below