Tucked away below high cliffs is this small rocky beach with limestone cliffs, interesting rock formations and views across Lyme Bay to the Dorset coast. Accessed from the coastal path, this beach has lovely sea views and a quiet and peaceful atmosphere suitable for fishing.
Use your finger, movement to pan around, pinch to zoom. Click the white arrows to move on and select view on Google Maps for full screen
The beach is very sheltered with excellent water quality, facilities are available with a shop and licensed cafe till 9pm.
Awarded the Quality Coast Award and Good Beach Guide.
- Hire a kayak, single £10, tandem £16 per hour.*
- Paddle Board, £10 hour or £6 30 mins.*
- Rock pooling
- Sunbeds and deckchairs
*Kayaks must stay in the cove and buoyancy aids provided must be worn.
Down behind the Palace Hotel, the beach is located across from the car park off the
- By Car,
arking, ¼ mile to the beach
- Prices, Mon-Sun – All day
- 2 Hours £1.00
- 12 Hours £2.00
- 24 Hours £3.00
- By Bus, Get off at the Palace Hotel and walk down Anstey’s Cove Road.
- By Car,
- It’s a fairly steep hill with some steps on one side with a hand rail.
- There are No lifeguards.
- Dogs are welcome all year round.
Beach type: shingle, rock.
Have I missed anything, Let me know below