If your walking and you want to get straight to the heart of Dartmouth, this ferry drops you off right next to the harbour smack in the middle of the town center.
Use your finger, movement to pan around, pinch to zoom.
- Also known as the Dartmouth Steam Ferry.
- There are records of a Kingswear Ferry as early as 1365.
- Monday to Saturday Times
- First ferry from Kingswear 7:40am – last ferry 11:15pm.
- First ferry from Dartmouth 7.30am – last ferry 11:10pm.
- Sunday Times
- First ferry from Kingswear 9:10am – last ferry 11:15pm.
- First ferry from Dartmouth 9:00am – last ferry 11:10pm.
- Note that the crew take a break at the following times (daily):
- Last ferry from Dartmouth before break 6:15pm.
- Last ferry from Kingswear before break 6:20pm.
- First ferry from Dartmouth after break 7:00pm.
- First ferry from Kingswear after break 7:10pm.
- Adult £1.50
- Children £0.50 (Under 3’s Free)
Dartmouth Sat Nav TQ6 9BH, Kingswear TQ6 0AA.
- If you cross regularly, a book of 20 tickets can be purchased for £10.00 (adults) and £7.50 (children)
- Dogs welcome.
Have I missed anything, Let me know below