Take a trip back in time and travel on the majestic Dartmouth Steam Railway between Paignton & Kingswear.
Use your finger, movement to pan around, pinch to zoom. Click the white arrows to move on and select view on Google Maps for full screen.
Passing Goodrington Beach
Travelling alongside the river Dart.
Pulling into Kingswear
A return trip to Dartmouth will cost
- Adults £16.75
- Child £10.00
- Family Ticket 2 Adults 3 children £45.50.
This also includes the passenger ferry Kingswear to Dartmouth.
If you have the time the time buy the famous Round Robin tour, it’s the best way to explore! This includes the steam train, river boat and bus visiting the towns of Paignton, Dartmouth and Totnes. Journey times are: steam train (30 minutes), river boat (90 minutes) and bus (30 minutes).
This is an award-winning ticket and a favourite with the locals both young and old. Often used to include all the fun of an ale trail with many interesting pubs along the way.
- The Round Robin runs from 1st April to 28th October in 2017.
- The Round Robin changes daily due to the tides on the River Dart at Totnes.
Round Robin Prices
- Adult £26.50
- Child (3-15) £16.00
- Concession (aged 60 +) £25.00
- Family Ticket (2 Ad & max 3ch) £71.50
Queens Park Station, Torbay Rd, Paignton TQ4 6AF. Directly behind the Paignton Train station.
- Check out www.dartmouthrailriver.co.uk for more info
Have I missed anything, Let me know below